Just Wild About Harry! Booking Through Thursday -- join in here
1. Okay, love him or loathe him, you’d have to live under a rock not to know that J.K. Rowling’s final Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, comes out on Saturday… Are you going to read it?
2. If so, right away? Or just, you know, eventually, when you get around to it? Are you attending any of the midnight parties?
3. If you’re not going to read it, why not?
4. And, for the record… what do you think? Will Harry survive the series? What are you most looking forward to?
- Yes, we’ve got our copy reserved, to buy on Saturday, and I definitely will read it.
- My wife will read it first. She reads very fast so it will take her a day or two at most. Then I’ll read it. We will be going to the Books-A-Million round the corner from where we live, even though we’ll be buying a copy the next day from a small, independent book store. This will be the last HP book launch and it’s fun to be part of this extraordinary phenomenon – children staying up late and going to bookstores at midnight to buy a book. When has that ever happened before? Will it ever happen again?
- see above!
- I have no idea if he’ll survive, and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens.